Apple iPhone 8 Review
Apple iPhone 8 Review
iPhone 8 introduces an all-new glass design. The world's most popular camera, now even better. The smartest, most powerful chip ever in a smartphone. Wireless charging that's truly effortless. And augmented reality experiences never before possible. iPhone 8. A new generation of iPhone. The most durable glass ever in a smartphone, front and back. A colour-matched, aerospace-grade aluminium band. New space grey, silver, and gold finishes. Retina HD display that's more beautiful than ever.
- 4.7 Inch Retina HD display with True Tone
- IP67 water and dust resistant (maximum depth of 1 metre up to 30 minutes)
- 12MP camera with OIS and 4K video and 7MP FaceTime HD camera with Retina Flash
- Touch ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- A11 Bionic with Neural Engine
- Wireless charging - works with Qi chargers
Apple iPhone 8 Detailed Specifications
Apple iPhone 8 key features
- Body: Aluminum 7000 frame, reinforced glass front and rear, IP67 certified for water and dust resistance. Gold, Space Gray, and Silver colour options.
- Screen: 4.7" 16M-color LED-backlit IPS LCD screen of 750p resolution, 326ppi, True Tone adjustment via a four-channel ambient light sensor, wide colour gamut, 3D Touch.
- OS: Apple iOS 11.
- Chipset: Hexa-core (2 Monsoon + 4 Mistral) 2.09GHz Apple CPU, tri-core Apple GPU, 2GB of RAM, Apple A11 Bionic SoC.
- Camera: 12MP camera with F/1.8 lens, optical image stabilization, quad-LED flash with slow sync, phase detection autofocus, wide colour capture.
- Video recording: 2160p@60/30fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps video recording
- Selfie: 7MP F/2.2 front-facing camera with BSI sensor and HDR mode, 1080p@30fps video
- Storage: 64GB or 256GB of built-in storage.
- Connectivity: 4G LTE Cat.12; Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac; Bluetooth 5.0; Lightning port; GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS; NFC (Apple Pay only).
- Battery: 1,821mAh battery, wireless charging (Qi compatible).
- Misc: Stereo speakers, the pressure-sensitive Home key with a fingerprint scanner, Taptic
ABOUT THE iPhone 8
iPhone 8 introduces an all-new glass design. The world's most popular camera, now even better.
The smartest, most powerful chip ever in an iPhone.
Wireless charging that's truly effortless.
And augmented reality experiences never before possible.
All-glass design. The most durable glass ever on an iPhone, front and back.
A colour-matched aerospace-grade aluminium band. A 4.7-inch Retina HD display that's more beautiful than ever.
With True Tone, a wide colour gamut and 3D Touch.
The world's most popular camera.
Even better. iPhone 8 features a more advanced 12MP camera. With a larger, faster sensor. A new colour filter. Deeper pixels. And optical image stabilisation for photos and videos.
Wireless charging for a wireless world. With no charging cable required, iPhone 8 is truly designed for the future of wireless.
iOS 11 is Apple's most advanced, intuitive and secure mobile operating system yet. It's designed to help you get the most out of iPhone. In the box, you'll find Earpods, Lightning to USB, Apple Power Adapter and Lightning to 3.5mm Adapter.
Model number: iPhone 8.
- Network provider: Sim free.
- 4G network capability.
- SIM card type: nano-SIM.
Display and Design:
- 4.7 inch LCD display.
- Resolution 1334x750 pixels.
- With a density of 326 pixels per inch.
- Toughened glass.
- Size H138.4, W67.3, D7.3mm.
- Weight 148g.
Camera and Video:
- Front camera 7MP.
- Rear camera 12MP.
- Video capture in 1080p HD quality.
- Internal memory 64GB.
- Operating system: iOS 11.
- Up to 840 minutes talk time.
- MP3 and MP4 player.
- Wireless charging.
- Fast charge technology.
- Contactless payment Link up your card to your phone for easy buying on purchases up to £30.
- Fingerprint scanner For simple, safe and speedy unlocking and better security.
iPhone 8 & 8 Plus Tips & Tricks You Need To Know - How To Use The iPhone 8